DIY: Charming Pink Glitter Nails For A Chic Look
In this time where fashion options are endless, you wouldn’t want to seem like you ran out of ideas, would you? This nail art tutorial is for you to complete your outfit and let your nails speak for themselves. This charming pink glitter idea will step up your look for a chic look! Get ready to pleasure your nails with this beautiful idea.
You will need:
- Transparent Nail Polish
- Light Pink Nail Polish
- Dark Pink Nail Polish
- Pink Glitters
- Cotton Buds
- Apply base coat to avoid staining and chipping of the nail. It also gives extra strength to your nails, so make sure you don’t miss out on this.
- After you are done with the first coat, leave it to dry.
- Apply light pink nail polish on the base coat evenly. Paint all your nails before you move to the next step.
- Once the Light Pink Polish dries up, apply dark pink polish on the nails diagonally as shown in the photo.
- You can play around with the colors by inverting them. But here, we are going to use the upper half of the nail as a base for the next step before it dries up.
- Sprinkle glitter on the upper portion of your nails by using a cotton bud.
- Make sure that you don’t put too much glitter; sometimes less is a lot better.
- Now, seal the glitters with transparent polish and repeat step 4.
- The glitters must be put before the polish dries up.
- Avoid sitting close to a fan for ease until you are done with the procedure.
- Finally, Seal your design with a top coat.
- Two coats of a good quality top coat will seal your design with a refined look.
And when you’ve finished, your nails should look similar to the one below. You can improvise on this to suit your interest.
If you are at a stage where you find nail art challenging, start off with simple ideas as this and keep practicing! Eventually, you will start nailing every idea you have on your mind. There is always something to keep trying! Look for inspiration even in little things and stay motivated! Your nails can do an outstanding job in adding up to your style. So, consider reading blogs for tips and updates, being part of a community, using nail art apps for convenience to fun and most importantly, practice regularly.
Unleash your creativity and let your nails speak as loud as your outfit!0