You feel like as though you’re running through a wildflower-carpeted grass land holding hands of each other and laughing. Exactly you don’t need any advice to make love and celebrate your day with special one you could celebrate it by sharing some love and a pack of Juicy Fruit at the local cafe and it would still look like the best day of your life.
Married from years and want some joy and a time away from daily chores ? It’s a great life, but maybe not always that .sexy. A change of wallpaper is important sometimes so Get on the Road! Escape for a romantic Getaway. No matter where you are on the roller coaster of romance, few tips can help your holiday to make it memorable and fun.
- Plan Something. If you fall into the New Couple category, its the best to ignore this tip — your only activity is “being in love.” That’s it! Rest of you Gals! Don’t try to look a poor chap girl sitting & waiting to get initiated to have fun by the partner, Com’on you’re the girl from 21st century… Stand up, Do something active and brand new activity with your longtime love to fire the flames of your boring relationship again. Skiing, evening walk on the beach, watercolor class, yoga, exhaustive research into local cafe…Look for a destination that offers something you always wanted to try once in your lifetime. I bet you’ll feel more alive in life.
2. Rose petals in the bathtub could do the Magic. A bottle of champagne or chocolate-dipped strawberries are the things from past. It’s a great idea to present your love with something unique — like new spelunking equipment — Call ahead and check if your hotel or any club has a V-Day special offering. If not, most hotels will be happy to arrange something great for you like champagne and flowers and good music with a candle light dinner. Traveling with buddies? Skip this step and go directly to the spa or mountain bike trails.
3. Choose the place that suits your romantic state. I’m sure, you don’t want to mess up with all the newly-in-love couples around you. I suggest you you to leave the cozy corners to those lovers and take a stay at a big city hotel, a ski resort or a Palm Springs Valentine’s pool party with bikini-clad waitresses and in hope to let your men love you this time.
4. Enjoy whatever it is. For few, Valentine’s Day can be a red velvet-covered minefield of overly expectations. If you catch yourself staring at your beloved continuously about half way through a 17-dish tasting menu with a hungry belly and wondering “Really? This is it? This guy?” — Chill and sit at your back! Valentine’s Day is just a day for some nice romantic excuses. Appreciate the ambiance, the food, the wonderful, perfectly-imperfect person across from you, yourself an everything around you.
5. Turn off your cell phone — Say good bye to distractions. While traveling with friends, you’ll enjoy each other’s company. But If you’re on date, just…trust me. Nothing says, “I’m just not that into you,” more effectively than spending your date clicking away on your phone. Your boss, your mom and your single friends can wait, Just forget them on this trip, these moments will never come back so try and spend some quality time with your partner.
6. Stay independent. No, you seriously don’t have to turn down a marriage proposal. Consider an independent hotel. Wondering, Why? Well, Independent hoteliers love their hotels and they can show it in exciting, individual ways: They hang prints from the Condé Nast fashion archives in the lobby , they keep funny looking statues at hotel reception, they fill the lounge with Wizard Of Oz-like trees with articulated steel limbs. They decorate a guest room to look like the inside of Buffalo Bill’s teepee. It’s enough to faint you
Are you wooing someone? being wooed? or whooping it up this year? Whatever it is, I wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day with full of love